[Coco] VCC Update

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Apr 14 01:33:41 EDT 2017

> Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.comĀ  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20VCC%20Update&In-Reply-To=%3CCAGaU-0dSA9GjNZsCkULiX_ftpGQq6d%2BbnK9Xg2cEeUJ2hrsUzA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
> Thu Apr 13 15:55:46 EDT 2017
>
> I'm also thinking this may be a great topic to bring up this Saturday,
> April 15th on CoCoTALK! which will air live at 3:00 PM EST at
> http://live.ogsteviestrow.com <http://live.ogsteviestrow.com/>  if anyone wants to join to live skype call,
> or join the live chat, hit me up, love to have you, and love to discuss
> this in a civil and respectful way :)

I will try to be there.  Especially since I effectively already have VCC running multi-platform now on my Mac. I run it with the Wine (Wine Is Not an Emulator) runtime he same technique can be used to run it on Linux, and a related technique can be used to actually cross compile a native executable version that does not require a Wine runtime to run.

VCC 2.0.1b for Mac is available for download here:

Vanilla, unconfigured.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8RnV5G0TZFZY0ZyRmN0d2VsV0U <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8RnV5G0TZFZY0ZyRmN0d2VsV0U>

And here

Ready to run.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8RnV5G0TZFZTldacFdkRjhIWXc <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8RnV5G0TZFZTldacFdkRjhIWXc>

If I remember correctly, both versions are packaged with the Wine runtime, so they are self contained.