[Coco] Look what I found in Good Will for $5.

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 22:31:32 EDT 2017

Good ctach. I believe that htis is the correct adapter:
https://www.trianglecables.com/f-type-male-to-rca-jack-adapter?gclid=CP7AlLjyotMCFQcOaQodQ9AIVg

I did not find it at Fry's, but it is better to go there and ask. Alex, you'll still need an RCA, with male connectors at both ends. The adapter connects directly to the TV. Salvador