[Coco] CocoRPi3 update

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 13 19:22:13 EDT 2017

I just posted this on Facebook too.

This is great Ron <https://www.facebook.com/ron.klein.9461?hc_location=ufi>, I'm looking forward to playing with the image you created.

About a year and a half ago I 3D modelled a CoCo 1 and uploaded it to thingiverse. At the time I also hacked my model to hold a Raspberry Pi 3! I found my STL file and I just uploaded it to thingiverse for anyone who wants to 3D print there own CoCoPi The link to the 3D model is: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2247877 <http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2247877>

Enjoy,
Glen