[Coco] Tcp off-loading on CoCo

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:11:20 EDT 2017

DriveWire has a "poor mans" ftp built into it.

dw server list ftp://ftp.ftpserver.com/pub/cocofiles/thecocofile.zip
>/dd/thecocofile.zip

A Basic09 program that mimics most of a traditional command line ftp client
could be built in an hour or two.  It would be download only of course.  I
can't seem to remember a command to put a file to a URI using the dw client.

A more elegant solution would be to add DriveWire ftp and
CIFS/Samba/Windows Sharing capability to Bill Pierce's MSHell.

William Carlin