[Coco] Look what I found in Good Will for $5.

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:44:40 EDT 2017

I’m visiting Austin and found this beauty @ a good will for only $5 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/z26cmymjoqpj8ob/2017-04-13%2016.23.18.jpg?dl=0

It’s a late model CoCo I. I believe it must have been opened, hopefully upgraded the ROM because it has a couple of ‘Warranty Void if removed’ tags on top of each other.

I won’t be able to see if it works until I find an old TV or a way to connect it to a new one back in MX, but it does sound like it turns on when powered up.

It has a ROM Pack, but w/o label at all… Curious what it is…

Anyone can tell me where I can find the RF to Antenna box and perhaps the Joystick DIN connectors at a common local store in USA?

Thanks all!