[Coco] VCC Update

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:06:48 EDT 2017

>Luis, I think you are completely misunderstanding the way the MPI works

I know, but that does not mean that you can certainly plug in cartridges directly without NMI, so you just have to improve it, I know the contribution is not enough, but giving is good

I made my own branch, I hope it is correct so, I do not understand the whole process of github, but I will try to learn, not sap from the main branch, but you can make the changes easily, for some place you have to start

I will try to remember who is in charge and consult the correct way to proceed.

Count on me although I am not an expert, I can go making concrete contributions, so that they are firm

It would be good to put a list of priorities in the project

Although I certainly can not contribute at all points