[Coco] Tcp off-loading on CoCo

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 13 12:49:07 EDT 2017

Good to know. The overhead of having to save some registers to service it as an FIRQ should not be much compared to reading the whole packet(s), so not having IRQ should not be much of a concern. (If you were to read each data byte separately on an FIRQ/IRQ trigger… that’s a different matter entirely).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net