[Coco] Loaner CoCo 3 from someone who's driving to CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:49:30 EDT 2017

This is great stuff, everybody, I appreciate everyone chipping in, Neil, I
was going to buy one of those adapters as well, and demo it with a Wico
controller, so consider one sold!
As far as what type of input would be needed Evan, I would assume a TV
would require composite, but perhaps one of the systems that Frank or Neil
brings may have an RGB monitor or VGA adapter, not sure.
Pop*Star pilot would look best on RGB/Digital, but beggars can't be
choosers :)

Thanks again everybody, I'm overwhelmed, I was very disappointed at the
notion of possibly not being able to demo Pop*Star Pilot.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com