[Coco] Never played a CoCo game.

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Apr 12 16:46:55 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-12 02:32 PM, Steve Strowbridge wrote:
> Great games for sure, I recently discovered that A-L is actually easier on
> the left hand for those who can touch type in DoD so  P-L-SW and then A L,
> your hands will thank you for it!

Even without touch typing, I found "A L" to be easier overall. There was
a nice rhythm to alternating my left hand between A and L while
alternating my right hand between SPACE and ENTER. The rhythm just set
up nicely and I found I didn't miss as often since A and L were both on
the same row and far enough apart that I didn't hit the "L" prematurely
very often, thus causing "AL <enter>".

Of course, as with most "ergonomics", it's highly dependent on the
individual.