[Coco] Never played a CoCo game.

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:52:30 EDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 2:29 PM, John Lochey via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Steve,
> Wow, thanks for the help and all the great suggestions!
> Really looking forward to checking out your youtube channel.
> I cannot access at work very easily, so I'm relegated to the evenings for
> this and splitting between "family time", but I'm eager to check out the
> gameplay of all those games!

​John, Steve does have a LOT of videos up on his channel. :)
Here is a link to his main channel. :)
https://goo.gl/a80ADM

Highretrogamelord is also another person I have seen doing some
recordings.  This person seems to only record the game only so the only
thing you will hear is the games audio.  No commentary or other sounds will
be heard.  Though the person does have a small intro at the start of the
videos.
https://goo.gl/ypHs5c
​
​There are probably more, but can't think of any.​

> ​<cut>

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |