[Coco] Never played a CoCo game.

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:33:57 EDT 2017

Love to hear what you think about some of them when you get to them John, I
split my time between two full time jobs, a family and YouTube content
creation, and occasionally, sleep :)
I also have two DVD's with a combined 5 hours of CoCo videos on my website
for the offline experience :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com