[Coco] CocoRPi3 update

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:32:08 EDT 2017

This is great Ron, are you going to be at CoCoFEST! again this year? Will
you bring one to demo? Love to see it, and I'd be interested in getting a
CoCoPi at some point if it was user friendly enough, I'm not hardware handy
with soldering and assembly of boards and such.

Now we just need John Strong to make a 3D CoCo shaped case for it, if he
hasn't already.

What is the output? HDMI? What do you use for controllers? any standard USB?

How is the software selection and menu updated?

Is there a blog/project site for this? Love to add it to my CoCo links page.

Thanks for putting in the effort, what a cool project.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com