[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:23:04 EDT 2017

We had this discussion this past weekend on our live CoCo Talk show, this
community is great, I'm a fairly new noobie to the community (less than 2
years) but I did own real CoCos from like 81-86, I new a fair bit back
then, between Rainbow Magazine and computer clubs, but the things I've
learned these past 2 years are amazing.

If you are not already aware, I created a links page where I attempt to
keep an update list of a majority of the CoCo related websites on my
website at http://imacoconut.com

Feel free to ask me any questions, I promise to not be annoyed or
condescending :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com