[Coco] Never played a CoCo game.

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:19:03 EDT 2017

If you are looking for some inspiration on game suggestions, you can check
episodes of the CoCo Crew Podcast http://cococrew.org each month Neil
Blanchard hosts the games corner and he reviews a game.

I have about 190 videos on YouTube where I've played a "Game or two"
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYAhND1UxZdPxBTyBfvnJMBZ

And then there is Curtis Boyle's CoCo games lists, with screen shots and
descriptions:  http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html

My personal favorite CoCo games?

Anything written by Steve Bjork, SRB Software, Datasoft, including and not
limited to: Zaxxon, Pitfall II, Ghana Bwana, Moon Patrol, Pooyan, Clowns
and Ballons, Shooting Gallery
Donkey King and Sailor man
Dungeons of Daggorath
Polaris
Fahrfall (by John Linville of the CoCo Crew Podcast)
Pop*Star Pilot (CoCo 3, 512K, by Nick Marentes)
Cash Man
Time Pilot
The Crystal City and Zenix (CoCo 3)

I've played too many to remember, but all CoCo games are worth playing!

Happy CoCo gaming!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com