[Coco] MC-10 memory upgrade.

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Wed Apr 12 12:08:22 EDT 2017

Yes; a 16k module that plugged into the back of the MC-10.  They show up
on eBay now and then.

More recently there is the MCX 128.
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mcx-128>

Other options in the pipeline:
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc-10-supercart> &
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc-10-game-carts>

Years back there was a hack to add 4k internally for a total of 8k.
It's addressing may have interfered the official 16k pack, I have not
heard much about it for 30 years or so.  I did hear rumors about a 64k
internal  upgrade, but I have never been able to track it down.

Bruce W.