[Coco] CoCo books (Wanted)

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 23:21:26 EDT 2017

I'm looking to buy some books related to the CoCo. (I'd like to have print
copies.) If anyone has any of the following, could you email me direct if
you want to sell? (idevgames at gmail.com)

* Advanced 8-Bit Microprocessor MC6809, Robert J. Simpson
* Assembly Language Subroutines for the 6809, Lance A. Leventhal (What's
the difference with Lance's other 6809 book?)
* 6809 Machine Code Programming, David Barron
* 6809 Microcomputer Programming and Interfacing with Experiments, Andrew
C. Stavgaard
* Fundamentals Of Microcomputer Programming, Gerald J. Lipovski, T. J.
Wagner
* Microtechnology: M6809 , P.J. Thewlis
* 16-bit Microprocessors, Ian Whitworth
* INSIDE THE DRAGON, Duncan Smeed, Ian Sinclair, Ian Sommerville
* Introducing Dragon Machine Code, Ian Sinclair
* Language Of The Dragon: 6809 Assembler, Mike James
* TRS-80 Models I, III and Colour Computer Interfacing Projects, William J.
Barden

I have the following CoCo/6809/Assembly language books:

* TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly Language Programming, William Barden, Jr.
* 6809 Assembly Language Programming, Lance A. Leventhal
* Assembly Language Graphics for the TRS-80 Color Computer, Don Inman, Kurt
Inman
* Introduction To Microcomputing (6800 / 6809), Sydney B. Newell
* Introduction To Microprocessors Using MC6809, Ralph Horvath
* Motorola MC6809-MC6809E Microprocessor Programming Manual,  Motorola Inc
* Programming the 6809, Rodnay Zaks, William Labiak
* The MC6809 Cookbook, Carl Warren
* Dragon Machine Language For The Absolute Beginner, John Vander Reyden
* TRS-80 Colour Computer Interfacing with Experiments, Staugaard, Andrew C.

I'm wondering if I am missing anything from my overall list related to the
6809/Assembly Language? (Not including various BASIC texts)

I'm aware of two French, one German 6809 and some Japanese books, but I am
limiting my search to English texts. Also, I have the Laurence A. Tepolt
and Dennis K texts.

Cheers,

--
---Carlos A. Camacho