[Coco] Raspberry Pi and RS-232 ports

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Mon Apr 10 16:38:36 EDT 2017

Hello all.

How many folks here have Raspberry Pi 3's? I plan to bring a handful of
16GB SD cards to CocoFEST next week with a preliminary Coco emulation
distribution it (see below). For those who can't attend, I'm looking for a
place to host an image file. I still need to type up some documentation,
but plan to demo it at the show.

Thanks

-Ron