[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:29:04 EDT 2017

Thanks Alexander, me too, on the assembly part.

It's turning out the book I grabbed from the archive doesn't seem to cover
the "standard" BASIC graphics modes, so I'm going to have to probably get
out my hard copies and do some of that, because I really like the low-res
set/reset modes of 9 glorious colors.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com