[Coco] Email clients for the LIST

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Apr 7 23:23:20 EDT 2017

Well, good for you!  I have often gone back to older versions of
browsers or email clients because of some feature that was deleted or
whatever.  And, really, how fancy can you get for an email client?  Why
is Mozilla Thunderbird on version 45.8?  It's ridiculous!  I used to use
Eudora and I really can't think of any new and improved functionality
that I'm using in Thunderbird now that wasn't in Eudora years ago.

Dave