[Coco] DECB Dynacalc

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 09:20:37 EDT 2017

I don't think Dynacalc was ever updated to the Coco3 in the RSDOS version. RS (and others) wanted programmers to be moving more towards os9 with the Coco3 and wanted all software to run under os9. Most "serious" (read non-game) software that was coming out for the Coco3 was for os9.
The version that Robert linked seems to freeze up on VCC, so I think it's Coco 1/2 only. Everything (copyright etc) seems to be dated "1984". At least as far as I can see before it crashes.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com