[Coco] Calendar

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 7 09:14:05 EDT 2017

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Melanie and John Mark Mobley <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This calendar may help you prepare for the CoCoFEST:
> http://www.glensideccc.com/calendar/index.shtml

That is fantastic. I keep forgetting that web engine you use has stuff like that.

Is there a way to download this in to a phone? If not, I have a bunch of public calendars I maintain for my sites and events I work on, so I could clone the schedule and anyone who wanted could subscribe to it in the phone. The problem with that is it wouldn't be in sync with the Glenside calendar if any changes were made.