[Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 6 23:20:21 EDT 2017

Ok, I'll definitely let you know.  I've got a board right now that has
all of the basic circuitry on it and probably more than a person would
ever need/want.  But the board is rather spacious as it was designed to
fit a certain form factor and the connectors are not necessarily what
you would be used to.  At any rate, the important thing is that the
general design has been proven and tested.  I've got one on my bench
that has been running continuously 24 hours a day for over a year now
with no intervention other than an occasional firmware update here and
there.  And I've got routines that will work for manipulating the flash
memory, rtc, etc. that are working.  It shouldn't take too long to
export the general design to a new board.  What is most important to
you?  Ultra small board size?  Bunch of serial ports?  Digital I/O? Lots
of memory?  etc, etc.?

Dave