[Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:16:03 EDT 2017

From: Coco [coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] on behalf of Dave Philipsen [dave at davebiz.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 3:07 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

And, of course, that's just the PCB that the Cyclone II board attaches
to, not the Cyclone II board itself...

Dave

On 4/6/2017 2:04 PM, Neal Crook wrote:
> Bill,
>
> the blank pcb 10cm x 10cm costs about $20 for a batch of 10. Easiest to
> just buy them then post here with your spares
>
> Neal

I'm probably going to wait, but did you mean 10 boards for $20 or $20 a board
if you order 10?  If the former I may just order some of the, too.  It's all for fun
anyway.  Oh yeah, and order from who?  I went to dirtyboards but couldn't figure
out how to actually order (or even find) anything on their website.  Not one of
the better sites I have visited.

bill