[Coco] Replacement power switch for coco3?

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:10:35 EDT 2017

A while ago someone was asking about replacement power switchs
Not sure if this will help but my power button snapped of yesterday.     I desoldered the switch and connected a few jumpers, to the solder points on the board‎, to simulate a switch ON position. I then went to Canadian Tire and picked up a generic ON/OFF rocker switch that I spliced in to the power cord before the power supply.   I made a small cut out and flush mounted to the side of the case

Thought this info might help people who can't find a replacement push button power switch

Sent from my ⑩ Passport SE using QNX Neutrino RTOS; not running Android or IOS.

Dare to be different!