[Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:44:17 EDT 2017

Oh, and no grfdrv or windowing. And using ANSI control.

On 6 Apr 2017 13:42, "Neal Crook" <foofoobedoo at gmail.com> wrote:

Only got in going on the real board at midnight so not "extensively" tested
yet. Needs my mc09 mmu with the changes (cica mid 2016, and in my github
vault) for fixed RAM at the top of the address space. For rtc I recommend
using my gpio vhdl and copying my hookup - then the mc09rtc cmd I wrote for
nitros9 should Just Work.

More news as it comes to hand.

Neal