[Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 6 07:27:37 EDT 2017

That is really cool, Neal.  I am looking forward to seeing it when you
get it ready for release.  I have a couple of different boards I'm
playing with that I'd like to try it on.  The first one I'd like to try
is the Cyclone IVb: Cyclone IVb
<https://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=boards:sbc:multicomp:cycloneiv-b:start>
mentioned on the retrobrew site.  Have you run yours through any paces
yet?  The IVb board has 3 serial ports, VGA, keyboard, 1MB 55ns RAM, and
ESP8266.  The only thing I wish it had was an RTC but I may hand-wire a
module to it.

I assume you have left out GrfDrv and the windowing system.  Also, have
you modified the VGA interface to accept OS9 display codes instead of
the ANSI?

Dave