[Coco] CoCoSDC and Disto 2meg schematic.

frase072 frase072 at telus.net
Wed Apr 5 13:04:31 EDT 2017

Possibly, if someone can build the boards. My thought on the board is to have the board big enough to sit over the cpu and the memory connectors so we could use a zif socket for the cpu.
Doug.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Alexander Wallace <alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com> Date: 2017-04-05  08:05  (GMT-08:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] CoCoSDC and Disto 2meg schematic.
Dough,

Did we miss your comment about having the Schematic for the 2 meg memory upgrade? Is that something that could be made public?