[Coco] Digest Mode

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Wed Apr 5 13:04:06 EDT 2017

I started out trying to use digest mode but it just wasn't feasible because of reasons listed earlier in the thread. Individual messages work ok but outlook.com likes to hide peoples replies if they are inline with the quoted e-mail rather than it a separate block. Took me a while to find the "..." button there to expand it out.