[Coco] A "master list" of CoCo related web sites?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:34:56 EDT 2017

I am not sure such a master list exists, but I know there are several.

When I began my voyage of discovery and re-discovery almost 2 years ago, I
was coming across a lot of different websites, forums, groups, etc.

I attempted to compile what I was finding (mostly for my own benefit), and
I put them on on a CoCo links page on my web site which is:
http://ogsteviestrow.com/coco/

I have also created a custom domain, http://imacoconut.com which also
forwards to that same page of links, for ease of memorization.

I have not updated that page in a while, I would gladly volunteer the
domain name and web hosting if somebody could come up with a platform of
some easy way for people to submit their own links to this site, and we
have a somewhat self-maintaining and updated service. (my page is currently
being manually updated by myself in Word Press, and I'm far from web savvy)

I don't know if this is a wheel that needs to be invented or re-invented,
as there are many people with pages that have links to pages, but I'm more
than happy to volunteer the expense of hosting and domain name registration
if somebody knows a somewhat simple and user-friendly web platform.

I have a GoDaddy hosting plan that would let me create unlimited wordpress
sites for my same annual fee, so all that's needed is a domain name, and
some assistance in how to make a useful site.

In the meantime, if anybody has a CoCo related web site that they would
like me to add to my current links page, please let me know.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com