[Coco] Bill Barden's "Connecting the CoCo to the real world" book available?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 5 10:06:41 EDT 2017

There's a photo of the book in Rainbow dec.1990, page 80. It has a plastic-ring
binding, typical of homebrew books (all of the pirated Coco books I ever
received had such a binding, but so did all homebrew books made by the
university's photocopy office).

To order the book, you had to send 19.95$ directly to William Barden Jr, by
mail, as is said at the end of the review.

https://archive.org/stream/rainbowmagazine-1990-12/The_Rainbow_Magazine_12_1990#page/n79/mode/2up