[Coco] XRoar/Mocha emulator question.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Apr 5 02:32:54 EDT 2017

> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM, John Lochey via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Scenario:  You have typed in your program and it is working great.  You
> have even made a snapshot of your work, but now you want to get the "code”
> text out of the emulator and into Windows Notepad or the like.
> Is it possible in either of these emulators?  I have read the XRoar manual
> and cannot see that it can be done easily without using printer streams,
> etc.
>

> Thanks for another Newbie question!  :)
>

> Johnny

I would suggest trying these utilities: https://sourceforge.net/p/toolshed/wiki/Documentation/

You can use them to list a basic program or a text file stored on either an OS-9/NitrOS9 disk or a Disk Extended Color BASIC disk. They also do much more.
To list a BASIC program stored on a Disk Extended Color BASIC disk, do:

decb list -t diskfilename.dsk,PROGRAM.BAS

Toolshed also includes the source code to the CoCo ROMs, HDBDOS, SuperDOS and much more.