[Coco] CoCoSDC and Disto 2meg schematic.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 22:16:14 EDT 2017

Hey Deny Welcome aboard.  Another fellow Canadian.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>

On Apr 4, 2017, at 5:45 PM, Deny Wilson <deny.wilson at gmail.com<mailto:deny.wilson at gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm in Regina. I just joined the group a couple days ago.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:37 PM, L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net<mailto:curtisboyle at sasktel.net>>
wrote:

Where in Saskatchewan are you? I am in Saskatoon, Bill Nobel is in
Humboldt.