[Coco] Educational version coco2

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Apr 4 18:17:54 EDT 2017

It would definitely be interesting to know what the educational CoCo 2's
were hooked up to since they were composite out (I also agree that the
output is very good, at least based on the one I have). Since there was no
official CoCo monitor until the CoCo 3, did they rebrand/supply a third
party monitor, or did they leave it up to the individual school?

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and