[Coco] CoCoTalk - what/where is it?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:08:08 EDT 2017

The CoCo Crew Podcast is a monthly audio podcast, that is available at
http://CoCoCrew.org and I highly encourage everyone to listen to it.

CoCoTALK! is a new thing that sprung up 3 weeks ago, posted to this list as
well, and it's a Skype call and live stream on YouTube where we talk about
CoCo things, and people watch and live chat.

The link to join the skype group for the CoCoTALK! is
https://join.skype.com/xcFpga4bSukx

The replays of the previous 3 CoCoTALK! videos can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYA9ls7ZXCU50fiAIS2p0C-l

Sadly, we have not settled on a set time and schedule for the live call, we
kind of figure that out during the course of the weekend, agree to a time,
and then publish that on Facebook and usually this list.

When the CoCoTALK! is live, you can watch it and live chat on my YouTube
channel which is http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

Hope to have you there :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow