[Coco] CoCo BASICS - clarification on the differences?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:07:53 EDT 2017

Have you not heard of The CoCo Crew Podcast? Each month, it's a delicious
journey into retro computing news and information, featuring the Tandy
Color Computer!
http://cococrew.org

BASIC is all I ever knew, and I have been half assed trying to
re-familiarize myself with it, and even take on assembly hopefully this
year.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com