[Coco] CoCo BASICS - clarification on the differences?

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Tue Apr 4 10:16:15 EDT 2017

I don't know if you saw, but the upgrade to extended from color BASIC is performed by just adding an extra ROM. The CoCo 3 uses the same ROM images and patches them once copied into RAM.

I think that there was some notice when Apple released Mac OS9. Maybe the absence of the dash was enough to protect the trademark?

Sent from my iPhone