[Coco] Collection of CoCo related playlists of YouTube videos

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:46:53 EDT 2017

I'm coming up on 2 years of making YouTube videos and the vast majority of
those videos have been dedicated to the CoCo, as I take a moment to sort
and organize them, I realize, there's a LOT of CoCo stuff here, literally
something for just about any CoCo Fan.

Here is a grouping with various play lists sorted by category:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOq51ukdGlhj6cMhgwFciyw/playlists?shelf_id=39&view=50&sort=dd

The categories are:

   - CoCo game plays and reviews
   - Retro interview with CoCo developers
   - CoCo Misc. videos, with unboxings, etc.
   - A variety of reviews for games that were cloned or ported to the CoCo
   - the replay of all of the live streams from the 25th Annual "last"
   Chicago CoCoFEST!
   - A play list of the videos currently being produced leading up to and
   promoting the 26th CoCoFEST!
   - And a series I need to get back into where I'm going through the BASIC
   books and doing a video on each chapter.

Take a look, let me know what you think, and I'm always looking for
suggestions on new things to do to promote the CoCo and all the various
people and projects, if you'd like to do an interview or discussion about
your memories/projects related to the CoCo let me know, I'd love to speak
with you.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com