[Coco] CoCoTALK! #3 will take place today

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:35:16 EDT 2017

Thank you Ron, I feel so fortunate that there are so many people interested
in the CoCo who enjoy talking about it, and producing for it, I could
literally listen to this kind of stuff all day, it's now kind of like the
methadone to help ease my withdrawal pains of having to wait a month for
another podcast 😬