[Coco] Glenside IDE Interface Setup

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:09:17 EDT 2017

From: Coco [coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] on behalf of jasmaz [jasmaz at sdf.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 5:23 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] Glenside IDE Interface Setup

Hello All,

I'm curious if I bring my CoCo 2 and Glenside IDE Interface to CoCoFest
if may be able enlist someone's assistance in setting it up. I purchased
it a few years back but have not made the time to set it up.

I can burn an EPROM for it in advance of the show. I just need to be sure
I'm selecting the correct ROM image and if there is any other hardware I
need to interface it.

I can't remember if the Glenside IDE Interface board has an populated
ROM socket or if I need to install a card edge connector and acquire a
cartridge board.