[Coco] Color computer 2 educational version

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:26:58 EDT 2017

In addition to the composite A/V board, these are later model CoCo2’s with the “T1” version
of the MC6847 (marked XC80652P).  What is normally the channel select switch will let
you switch between color and luma only (grounds the clock to the 1372).

I got ahold of one of these a few years ago and reverse-engineered the A/V board.

<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco2-projects/coco2-composite-board-2 <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco2-projects/coco2-composite-board-2>>

Mine didn’t come with any docs, so that’s about it...   Nice find!  :)

- Ed