[Coco] another piece of nostalgia

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:13:07 EDT 2017

RS salespersons would start any purchase with a seemingly innocuous "Can I
get your name?" then roll into the "and your address.." essentially
tricking you into signing up for the sales flyer mailing under the pretense
that this somehow protected your ability to look up a purchase, and protect
your warranty, if you lost the receipt.