[Coco] VCC 2.01 Configuration...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:51:24 EDT 2016

Maybe I am missing something simple but essential...

I have VCC 2.01 running on my Win10 T420 Lenovo machine, works like a charm
except for one thing: I need to reset its Cartridge configuration every
time I start the emulator - was under the impression that whatever the last
config was should stick for the next startup.

VCC is installed on Program Files (x86), I have all my PAKs and DSKs on
another working folder so after launching VCC I need to reassign the
Cartridge to an MPI and then the MPI slots to the FD502 (DLLs found in the
VCC Program Files folder); once that is done I have to change to the
working folder to load the appropriate disk or pak file...

Could this be the result of particularly obtuse Windows 10 access rights
for the VCC application? - have had my share of Win 10 shenanigans before.

-- RP