[Coco] The World of 68' micros original prints available? Re: Rainbow Magazine?

farna at amc-mag.com farna at amc-mag.com
Thu Jun 23 06:40:16 EDT 2016

From: John W. Linville
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:14 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] The World of 68' micros original prints available? Re:
Rainbow Magazine?

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 04:58:41AM -0600, farna at amc-mag.com wrote:
> John, I printed "the world of 68' micros" (two68'm) for a number of years.
> Most are on the list archive site.
> ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/The%20World%20of%2068'%20micros%20[FARNA%20systems]/

Just curious if anyone has any printed originals of these available
for sale? I'm a sucker for paper...

Maybe someone can print them off for you if you can't download an print.
The early ones are scans turned into PDFs, but I think the last couple
years were converted on the computer from the original files. I no longer
have the original files or paper copies, gave them all to Glenside once
the guy who was going to take it over and continue printing folded after a
couple issues. I only have the last year or two on a CD... I think...