[Coco] CoCo2 lower graphics

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 18 18:41:35 EDT 2016

I did have something similar to this way back with my D board Coco. It had 32K RAM, but using the stacked chip method (16 chips vs the normal 8). Any graphics mode access past the 16K mark produced garbage , anything before was fine (due to the SAM/VDG and how it tries to access the RAM for video).
I don't know if your system is like that, but maybe try swapping the RAM's around and see if the problem changes when it shows up?

Sent from my iPhone