[Coco] CM-8 Monitor Extension cable

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 16:17:22 EDT 2016

These are close. On quick look it seems these are all female-female
you need female-male ends.  Get one of these and crimp it on the cable.
a regular old pliers will work if you careful, or us a vise.  Keep the
cable as the shortest than you can.  looks like you can do it for under
$5 plus shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Pcs-2-54mm-2x5-Pin-10-Pin-Male-Header-IDC-Ribbon-Cable-Transition-Connector-/171367180752?hash=item27e647a9d0:g:z9kAAOSwtJZXU~Z6

As to shielding, wrap some tinfoil around it connected to ground.

Also, is that 4 1/2 inches, or 4 1/2 feet?  shows up as 4 1/2²  or is
that 20.25? :-).

Tim

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.