[Coco] WTB Orchestra 90 cartridge

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:13:01 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

I only have one Orch 90 cartridge myself, but on a related note, I’m doing a
compatible “remake” of the cart.

I was inspired by the news that Pere Serrat had reworked the Orch 90 ROM
to make it compatible with Dragon computers.  This board is meant to support
operation in both CoCos and Dragon machines, with software for both on the
ROM, selectable by a switch.

It’s essentially an Orch 90 with the logic moved into a CPLD.  I designed it to
fit the Superpak cases.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnMEw1U1JiM1VFVUk <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnMEw1U1JiM1VFVUk>>
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGndnkzVjVtYlJKaXM <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGndnkzVjVtYlJKaXM>>

I should receive prototype PCBs back very soon.

- Ed