[Coco] Drivewire Mac OS X

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:04:17 EDT 2016

Aaron,

I was actually thinking about having a cable connecting to a server, a
software running to provide storage, and the mess to have that setup
together. That's what annoys me.
I don't mind at all that it has (really?) a second processor internally,
what ever should be the reason.

Roni

> I've heard "I don't like the idea of having a computer attached to the
> coco" expressed many ways of the years I worked on Drivewire, often said by
> people who build things that are essentially computers and connect them to
> the Coco :)  I think it's mostly just perspective and form factor.
>
> $0.02
> -Aaron

Roni
http://Retro-CPU.run <http://retro-cpu.run/>