[Coco] Project Sneak Peek

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 10:33:33 EDT 2016

Ok, now I am excited!
Does this mean that the uController on the SDC CoCo II contains the Arduino bootstrap?

If so, then does this mean that the end user can program the uController from the PC using the Arduino IDE? Will we be able to access any of the uController's pins via a breakout header? (as those similar to Arduino boards)
Thanks! Salvador