[Coco] Orchestra90-Dragon NEW version

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:43:30 EDT 2016

Hello Barry,
I have tried to answer to your private e-mail but my messages
get always a warning that they are delayed and maybe not sent ...
So, I prefer to copy here my last answer about the files that don't
score correct on Orchestra90.
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Barry,
I am sorry you cannot use these disks ...
You could 'repair' the scores that give problems when you
press the 'S' (score command).
If you press 'E' (edit command) the text changes color and
the cursor goes to the 'wrong' character.
Usually these errors arise because the score was not written
for Orchestra-90 but for Piano-85 or similar ...
There are THREE kind of errors that can be solved:
1) If the cursor goes next to a chars combination that reads like
"JATx" being x a number, you just ERASE the FOUR chars
This is done having the cursor at the first char (J) and pressing
at the same time Shift and Left Arrow (once for every char)
2) If cursor goes to a 'L' char or at the char at its right, you just
have to delete both. I mean EVERYTIME you see a letter 'L'
you can be sure it is an error and have to delete it, but remember
you MUST always delete two chars, the L and next one!
3) Finally you will find errors because converting the score to
Orchestra, the comments were longer than 32 chars and the text
uses more tan one line and the second one is not commented.
In this case, create a space (Shift + right arrow) and put a '/'
on the first char on the left.

Whith these tricks you will recover all of the scores that were
not ment to be played with Orchestra-90.
Other errors need consulting the manual and not always are
easy to repair, in these cases we have deleted the score.

cheers
pere