[Coco] Project Sneak Peek

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:20:01 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> On 19/07/2016 11:02 AM, Darren A wrote:
>
> Accessing the 32K RAM and using it for something other than a ROM image
>> will also be supported.
>>
>> - Darren
>>

> Something else?
>
> Like storing sound samples for automatic playback though the PWM sound?

I meant that it would be available as an additional 32K RAM for use by CoCo
software.

Currently, I have the micro controller pulling 8 kHz sound samples from
files on the SD card.  If you have samples small enough to fit in the 32K
RAM, I could add the ability have them pulled from there as well.

- Darren